Writing a CV can be diffucult as you just aren’t sure on what to include, but we have created a list below of what are the best things to do, and some more that aren’t so good – that you shouldn’t include.
What You Should Do:
- Try and make it a pages length only
- Include all your relevant qualifactions to the job you are applying for
- Highlight your achievements
- Read over your CV multiple times and adjust as your career develops
- Get somebody to read over to make sure there were no mistakes